I bought a kit for this Appleton top from Cashmerette a while back and finally got around to making it a couple of weeks ago. I wasn’t entirely sold it on at first, but I’ve worn it a few times so I think I’ve come around to it!
The kit was for a black rayon jersey knit which was really easy to cut and sew. I went with the same size I used for the Springfield (a 14 C/D, graded to what would be about a 10 at the waist). It’s a bit low cut for me, but works well for layering (over a rayon Springfield here). If I make another, I might adjust the front wraps for more coverage.
The construction was really straight forward, and I used the serger for most of it. I did the hem with a small zig zag because I was too lazy to get out the twin needle.