I made my first Cashmerette Springfield! It came out great, and I’ll be buying the pattern in May and making more. I think I need just a bit more booty room, but the 14 C/D was indeed the right choice. I added just a bit onto the back princess seams, but did it so sloppily I think I need to start from scratch, retrace, and do things the proper way. I also had to take in the front waist through hips about an inch on each side.
This rayon fabric was a remnant at Stitch and cost $10.36. I kind of hated it, it frayed a lot and was super slippery, but it came out good and feels really nice, so I’m pretty thrilled with my breezy $10 top now that it’s getting warmer. I just need to crank out a few more pieces and I’ll have a good start for summer.