I cut out my springfield today, and the fabric was soooo slippery. I think it will look nice though, hopefully it didn’t shift too much when cutting.
I added an extra 3/8″ to the princess seams in the back, which is an extra 3/4″ – too much probably. I probably need 1/2″ or so, which would be 1/4″ per seam. I also need to grade out from the yoke since that fit fine. I proooobaby should have done that with the paper, so we’ll see how this all turns out. Whoops. I also kind of want to baste it first, but this fabric is so delicate I’ll just go for it.
I’ll definitely be using french seams for this.