It is done! It only took me a year. I actually got the top done in a few months, started quilting, and then gave up on it for a while.
I pulled it back out in January to finish quilting and do the binding. The quilting got a little messed up since I caught the edges of the fabric in it a bit (UGH) but I fixed it and kept on going. The binding only took 2 nights to sew on! I machine sewed it to the front, then hand sewed it to the back.
I think I’ll make another quilt – maybe a queen size, but would definitely send anything larger than a baby quilt out for quilting.
I need to take a few better pictures.