I actually finished this two weekends ago, but took last weekend off to be a couch potato. More on that later.
This came out awesome, and just like the mockup! I made the slip pocket the right size for her specific phone, and included an interior zip pocket as well. I ran out of zippers so grabbed one from Stitch, and unfortunately it was a denim zip…so it locks, but I think that’s OK.
My top stitching was also way better this time, and I think for the next bag I’ll get some top stitching needles and thread.
Here’s a rundown of the edits I made, and useful links:
- Adjustable strap, based on this tutorial.
- That tutorial also has good photos about how to add the front zipper pockets
- Speaking of, make the zipper pockets first
- Magnetic snap tutorial
- Added an interior zipper pocket with a 5″ zipper, 6″ x 7″
- changed slip pocket dimensions to 6″ x 7″
- used fusible fleece interfacing in strap for comfort
- slip pocket goes with female part of snap on front of bag, zip pocket on back